Skip to main content
So the dream home I really wanted to build was nearly half a million, so it is back to the drawing board for house shopping. Quicken Loans and several other small loan peoples have been interested in financing at least 80% of my costs for mobile and modular styled homes. The economy has take a turn for the worst lately and while that is horrid for others, Walmart employees and government, it will be good for a first time home buyer like me. The rates will go way down again and loans with come with dirt cheap extras.
As for my health, it is way better. Going in Friday for blood tests and to my OBGYN the next Friday. I hope all my parts are working right soon. I really want a house and really dont feel like die'en at the moment, lol. Yeah I gotta laugh with all this or I would be left with only crying and sadness. Laughter is suppose to be the best medicine so I am told, so I am going to try to do more of just that. Until next time readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies, news, current events...2025

Registry

Amazon Wedding Registry...not required but appreciated! ❤️👰💒🤵‍♂ Crystal M. Brock and Chris Hampton 's Wedding Registry  https://www.amazon.com/wedding/registry/1LUDLXVU2DF4G
Long week at work, passed my test to become a Billing Specialist Trainee, and now I rest. Tonight will be full of drink and food and fun. Turing 34 on Monday has prompted me to celebrate tonight. It is nice to finally have something to celebrate about. With all the crazy going on in the world, it is good to just be lost in the quite and calm which is my boring little life. The rain outside in Las Vegas adds to the soothing of my nerves. Total bliss, welcomed after all the stress and work of the past few days. Happy Birthday to me.