Skip to main content
Another stressful week behind me. Focusing on relaxing and enjoying my days off with my family. I hope all is well with you readers. I have been watching a shit ton of YouTube for some reason, boredom I imagine, and have really enjoined the creepypastas on there. There is something about creative writing that just engulfs me. I don't know if it is the escape from reality or the beauty I find is a simple yet complex art form of writing. The Weeknd is making a new vid on one of my fav songs soon, Acquainted, uber excited about that. Perhaps ya'll will check it out too. Ciao for now my bellas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies, news, current events...2025

Registry

Amazon Wedding Registry...not required but appreciated! ❤️👰💒🤵‍♂ Crystal M. Brock and Chris Hampton 's Wedding Registry  https://www.amazon.com/wedding/registry/1LUDLXVU2DF4G
Long week at work, passed my test to become a Billing Specialist Trainee, and now I rest. Tonight will be full of drink and food and fun. Turing 34 on Monday has prompted me to celebrate tonight. It is nice to finally have something to celebrate about. With all the crazy going on in the world, it is good to just be lost in the quite and calm which is my boring little life. The rain outside in Las Vegas adds to the soothing of my nerves. Total bliss, welcomed after all the stress and work of the past few days. Happy Birthday to me.