Skip to main content
Non eventful week if you don't count the fight I had with my husband and my daughter missing school today due to a fever. Work is work, good and bad all at once. I am told I am doing well yet I feel otherwise. I finally bought a ticket to see my fav artist The Weeknd in concert in December. Can not wait to plan that little getaway. Just what the doctor ordered. Can no believe I am up so dam early I am usually back in bed lounging until I feel awake enough to do housework or cook. I still have yet to see any of Steven Universes new episodes and finally got acquainted with Empire again last night. Besides that I am good. I see I have audiences in Alaska and in Vegas and California. I wonder who ya'll are. It is kind of invigorating to know someone thought enough of me to read my mundane and crazy rants on life, love, and mothering. Stay chill my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies, news, current events...2025

Registry

Amazon Wedding Registry...not required but appreciated! ❤️👰💒🤵‍♂ Crystal M. Brock and Chris Hampton 's Wedding Registry  https://www.amazon.com/wedding/registry/1LUDLXVU2DF4G
Long week at work, passed my test to become a Billing Specialist Trainee, and now I rest. Tonight will be full of drink and food and fun. Turing 34 on Monday has prompted me to celebrate tonight. It is nice to finally have something to celebrate about. With all the crazy going on in the world, it is good to just be lost in the quite and calm which is my boring little life. The rain outside in Las Vegas adds to the soothing of my nerves. Total bliss, welcomed after all the stress and work of the past few days. Happy Birthday to me.