Skip to main content
A busy and fucked up week if I may say so myself. My grandfather died at 7:11pm Thursday August 13th and now my family is fussing and crying and fighting and all a hot mess. I never imagined the numbness I would feel. The hurt and the empty. I miss him already. RIP 1927-2015. The only thing I have left to look forward to is my trip to the beach next weekend. Santa Monica or bust. I need to get away from it all if just for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies, news, current events...2025

Registry

Amazon Wedding Registry...not required but appreciated! ❤️👰💒🤵‍♂ Crystal M. Brock and Chris Hampton 's Wedding Registry  https://www.amazon.com/wedding/registry/1LUDLXVU2DF4G
Long week at work, passed my test to become a Billing Specialist Trainee, and now I rest. Tonight will be full of drink and food and fun. Turing 34 on Monday has prompted me to celebrate tonight. It is nice to finally have something to celebrate about. With all the crazy going on in the world, it is good to just be lost in the quite and calm which is my boring little life. The rain outside in Las Vegas adds to the soothing of my nerves. Total bliss, welcomed after all the stress and work of the past few days. Happy Birthday to me.