Skip to main content
The Weeknd has really outdone himself. This song with Ed Sheeran is my life! We buried the cremains of my grandfather this last Wed and I had really had a rough day...week...year...but when I have my favorite pastime (music) I can live through anything. My job is looking up for the better. I feel a lot more confident. Just some more fine tuning and I will be more than good, I will be great. Hoping to have a a regular weekend with eating and drinking and being merry. Everything for now is coming up roses, all the bills are paid, and my kids are happy. What else can a person want-just chasing the dream. I am a prisoner to perfection. So far I am happily locked up right now. That is all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies, news, current events...2025

Registry

Amazon Wedding Registry...not required but appreciated! ❤️👰💒🤵‍♂ Crystal M. Brock and Chris Hampton 's Wedding Registry  https://www.amazon.com/wedding/registry/1LUDLXVU2DF4G
Long week at work, passed my test to become a Billing Specialist Trainee, and now I rest. Tonight will be full of drink and food and fun. Turing 34 on Monday has prompted me to celebrate tonight. It is nice to finally have something to celebrate about. With all the crazy going on in the world, it is good to just be lost in the quite and calm which is my boring little life. The rain outside in Las Vegas adds to the soothing of my nerves. Total bliss, welcomed after all the stress and work of the past few days. Happy Birthday to me.