Skip to main content

Love Language

Due to the covid19 pandemic I have had a lot of time to reevaluate my wants and needs as a woman. A FB friend asked 'what is your love language?' And this is what I answered...

My favorite thing is showering with a lover and having him wash my hair. The touching is intimate but not overly sexy. There are some days I don't want anything but touch and conversation. I've gone without this type of intimacy since 2017 and my soul aches. 
I also love music and songs. Making that with a lover is so joyful and reminds me of creating a 'baby' so to say. I haven't been sung to since 2018. My emotional 'womb' is baren.
I also know and never doubt a man's love when he cooks with me or for me. Something sacred about making a cake together or dinner before bed calms me and shows off his domestic skills too. My dad and uncles always employed my help cooking and that made me feel trusted and important. 
❤️

I miss these simple things in a relationship and I pray I will know them again soon. My divorce and Rollercoaster of a relationship with William proves to me that he may not be what I need moving forward...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies, news, current events...2025

Registry

Amazon Wedding Registry...not required but appreciated! ❤️👰💒🤵‍♂ Crystal M. Brock and Chris Hampton 's Wedding Registry  https://www.amazon.com/wedding/registry/1LUDLXVU2DF4G
Long week at work, passed my test to become a Billing Specialist Trainee, and now I rest. Tonight will be full of drink and food and fun. Turing 34 on Monday has prompted me to celebrate tonight. It is nice to finally have something to celebrate about. With all the crazy going on in the world, it is good to just be lost in the quite and calm which is my boring little life. The rain outside in Las Vegas adds to the soothing of my nerves. Total bliss, welcomed after all the stress and work of the past few days. Happy Birthday to me.