Skip to main content

Gone to long....

It has literally been two months. How the hell are you? Sorry for being missing in action for so long. I was just regrouping and recovering from having my step daughter here and working hard to maintain the job.  My health is very good and I have lost lots of weight with just light exercise and proper diet. It is amazing what soup and salad can do for you. I should be seeing my doctor soon, but my blood pressure is perfect! I feel great. I hope all is well with you dear readers. Is anyone watching the new Sharknado tonight?? My mother has been waiting all summer for it and is propped up on the couch awaiting it to premiere! Well I will try start adding more posts and try to not be a dam stranger. Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies, news, current events...2025

Registry

Amazon Wedding Registry...not required but appreciated! ❤️👰💒🤵‍♂ Crystal M. Brock and Chris Hampton 's Wedding Registry  https://www.amazon.com/wedding/registry/1LUDLXVU2DF4G
Long week at work, passed my test to become a Billing Specialist Trainee, and now I rest. Tonight will be full of drink and food and fun. Turing 34 on Monday has prompted me to celebrate tonight. It is nice to finally have something to celebrate about. With all the crazy going on in the world, it is good to just be lost in the quite and calm which is my boring little life. The rain outside in Las Vegas adds to the soothing of my nerves. Total bliss, welcomed after all the stress and work of the past few days. Happy Birthday to me.